One Year Extended Program - CPA
Program Focus & Objectives:
Excellence in JEE : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in IIT-JEE. Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Advanced) but also in JEE (Main) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Entire course is divided into 4 phases.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions.
- Good comprehensive pattern proof & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the JEE pattern. Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class is done through Classroom Learning Improvement Program (CLIP) for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank in
JEE (Advanced), JEE (Main) etc.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Rank improvement Program (RIP) of 50 to 100 hrs.
- Common Phase Tests across the country will be based on the pattern of both JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced).
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP)
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF)
- All India Test Series (AITS) on the pattern of both JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced).
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Online Test Series Support through www.mypat.in
- Early completion of the course will allow you for final consolidation & self reflection while testing your preparation with the Test Series tests.