Pinnacle Two Year Integrated Program - ITY
Pinnacle Two Year Program IITJEE (Mains &Advanced)
FIITJEE prepares you for JEE (Main & Advanced) in a Pattern Proof Mode. We are the only institute where students do well not only in JEE (Main & Advanced) but Other Engineering Entrance Exams and XII Boards. With weightage for Boards FIITJEE programs are like an insurance policy to ensure you an optimum result.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PINNACLE – The Miracle (Top Success in JEE (Main &Advanced) and Boards)
Every parent dreams of a great career for his/her child. PINNACLE – the Integrated School Program is a dream materialized into reality for all parents & aspiring students. This is a program which will help you achieve probably the best in everything that a student can aspire for. Best possible performance in JEE (Main & Advanced), best possible performance in board exams & developing thorough and healthy personality with all the inputs required for constant success in the world.
If you are determined to leave a mark of your own on Planet Earth, get ready for the PINNACLE miracle.
All FIITJEE Integrated School Programs are part of our social efforts and the fee that we charge is less than the cost of delivery of these programs. We encourage Students / Parents to choose an Integrated Program over after-the-school regular program to prepare for JEE (Main & Advanced) without additional stress.
Program Focus & Objectives
PINNACLE Program prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced), Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Excellence in XII Boards.
PINNACLE is a revolution in school education; in fact education at all levels. PINNACLE prepares a student for JEE (Main & Advanced) within a school schedule ensuring top success in JEE (Main & Advanced) as well as XII board exams. What’s more, students don’t have to compromise on sports & extra-curricular activities.
- Entire course coverage in 7 phases followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter practice problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in IIT- JEE (Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Mock Board Test Series across the country for all FIITJEE students.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP) of about 180 hours.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- All India Test Series (AITS) to develop examination temperament
- Online Test Series Support through www.mypat.in
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) to further improve analytical ability by solving top quality Problems.
- Rankers Test Papers File (RTPF).
- This program is dream of FIITJEE Team to bring renaissance in the Indian Education System and we try to move towards Ideal School Education.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
Classroom contact hours of approx. 1205 hrs. i.e. (673hrs. in class XI & 532 hours in class XII) with FIITJEE Team is envisaged. However, the actual total input provided to the student is about 2000 hours which includes:
- Doubt removal sessions
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
Issues Concerning You
- School time should be 100% effective for JEE (Main & Advanced) preparation while simultaneously guiding you to an excellent performance in Board Exams and also helping you to develop your personality traits.
- A very effective coaching for JEE (Main & Advanced) where teachers create new problems and therefore prepare you for all challenges of JEE.
- School studies and JEE (Main & Advanced) coaching should be synchronized i.e. the topic being done in JEE coaching and school should be same and studies should compliment each other.
- Self-study – devoting adequate time for effective learning.
Let us look at the current scenario by taking the following illustration:
Total time available in a day
Time required for sleep
7 hrs minimum.
Daily routine e.g. meals, bath etc.
Time left for studies per day
Time left for studies per week
Time spent in school @ 6 hrs / day
Time required for self-study and school assignments / week
Time spent at IIT-JEE coaching institute @ 4 hrs / day, 4 days / week
Time required for self-study for IIT-JEE preparation / week
32 – 64 hrs
Travel time for school and institute @ 2 hrs / day for 5 days
10 hrs approx.
Total time required (minimum)
The above situation clearly indicates an impossible situation. This situation is obviously impacting the all-important self-study part of JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board preparation.
As a result, student is under immense stress because of:
- Time: This scenario leaves absolutely minimum time for self-studies, leave aside time for other things like co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development
- Learning: Due to the lack of synergy between school studies and coaching – the student comes under immense pressure from both. It so happens that he / she will be studying two different topics of the same subject on the same day. He / she will not be able to give total optimal time for a topic from JEE perspective. This leads to ineffective grounding of concepts and does not allow him / her to perform optimally in both JEE (Main & Advanced) as well as Boards.
- Clash of Priorities:The school priority is to get good results in Boards and the institute’s priority is that the student should perform well in JEE. Both create a pressure on the student to set his priority as what they want. This creates confusion in the student’s minds. Parents also add to this as they are not certain about IIT-JEE and therefore tell the student to make sure that Board performance is good for a backup.
Since inception, FIITJEE has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Science & Maths and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
At FIITJEE you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE (Main & Advanced) successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
What is an integrated school program?
- A study program in the school with a synergistic approach to both the Board studies as well as JEE (Main & Advanced) / Other Competitive Entrance Exam preparation.
- A program that ensures same teacher for XI, XII studies & JEE (Main & Advanced) preparation as well as practical.
- A program that eliminates the opposite pressure forces on the student.
- A program for both Boards as well as JEE (Main & Advanced) / Other Competitive Entrance Exam Preparation - that will compliment each other.
- A program that will prepare students extremely well for not only JEE (Main & Advanced) and board exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- A study plan that will ease out the pressure on the time for the student – unlocking lots of extra time required / must for self-studies, which you would not have got earlier and also giving him sufficient time for co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
Benefits for the students
- Students enrolling in this program will have an integrated study plan.
- The studies for both Boards as well as IIT-JEE will be controlled and executed by FIITJEE.
- This would mean that the student would not be going through two separate schedules and classes for the same subject. There will be one class each of P, C, and M that will take care of both, Board studies as well as IIT-JEE Preparation.
- Complete Lab and other support will be provided to the students.
- PINNACLE would provide thrust for the students also participating in co-curricular activities, sports, social activities etc which are so important for his / her personality development.
How You Get it ?
- FIITJEE has tied up with schools in the admission in schools will be done as per rule and regulations of the concerning Board.
- The classes for these students will be conducted in these schools but in the form of a separate FIITJEE Section and the complete academics of this section will be controlled and executed by FIITJEE.
- The schedule of classes for this section is going to be completely different than the rest of the students of that school and will be designed by FIITJEE.
- Students will be provided with comprehensive study material by FIITJEE.
- Admission to this program will be based on an Admission Test conducted by FIITJEE.
The Extra Edge
What makes the Pinnacle truly unique is not just the content of the program but also the extra enablers, which are delivered alongwith it. In fact, at FIITJEE you start off with a great advantage that perhaps no institution in the country can give you. You benefit from the unique synergy, which we have created by having a combined program for school studies and JEE (Main & Advanced) preparations. Now let’s look at some of the learning enablers that give you the extra edge.
Physical Health (Yoga, Exercise & Sports): Pinnacle is perhaps the only program in the country today which realizes the need for holistic approach to a student’s development needs and hence the stress on physical health & yoga sessions. This session would be part of regular timetable.
Stress Management, Balanced Mind & Improved IQ, EQ & SQ (Meditation, Yoga & Pranayama):School anxiety in the student’s mind. For success, the students can use these sessions to achieve balanced mind & control stress.
FIITJEE & the Associate School will also aim for
- Proficient & confident communication ability for each & every student.
- Proficient & confident communication ability for each & every student.
- Inculcating sports / exercises as a discipline for physical fitness throughout the life for each student.
- Improvement of memory & IQ, mental, physical & spiritual well-being, awareness & growth with intensive yoga & medication for each student.
- Instilling Indian culture & values for each student, not to learn all this as History & Geography but learn to live like that.
- Developing personality traits (focus, effective communication, leadership ability, determination, strategic planning, pro-active approach, handling failures, stress, etc.) & positive attitude required for success. (This is what corporate sector tries to teach employee who are 25-55 + years of age and hardly respond to changes required.
Subjects Offered in PINNACLE - Two Year Integrated School Program: -
- #Computer Science / Physical Education / other subject (#will depend upon the associated school)
Class Schedule & Frequency
Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; generally from about 8:00 am to 3:00 pm for 6 days a week (exact schedule will depend upon the associated school).
Benefits of Early Joining
Serious students aspiring for success with a good Rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for JEE (Main & Advanced). As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. FIITJEE’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining FIITJEE give you more time for academics, extra inputs for School & Board studies and lower fees.