Three Year combined Program - CTHY
FIITJEE prepares you for JEE in a Pattern Proof Mode. We are the only institute where students do well not only in JEE (Main & Advanced) but Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Boards & NTSE. With weightage for Boards FIITJEE programs are like an insurance policy to ensure you an optimum result.
Program Focus & Objectives:
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE.
Why Three Year Classroom Program?
IITs have restricted the no. of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in JEE (Advanced) in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Best way is to start your JEE preparation from the beginning of Class IX, but if you have not been able to do so, it is prudent you start your preparation at the earliest. Three Year Classroom Program for JEE (Advanced), 2018 for Students who are presently in Class IX (going to Class X) is the next best alternative.
- Entire course is divided into 9 phases 4 phases in Class X, 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE (Advanced) continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Math’s will be covered.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP):On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Scholastic Exams like NTSE in class X.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI):We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) & All India Test Series.
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF).
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.