- How To Apply
- Admission Process
- Admission Test
- Facilities & Services
- Admission Test Result
HOW TO REGISTER FOR EXAMS
A. Online Registration – Log on to our online registration portal www.fiitjeelogin.com and create an account for yourself using your e-mail ID as user name and set your preferred password. Update your profile info such as your Name, Class and School you are studying in, Contact details and details about your parent's etc.as the next step. You are now ready for an online registration. Following payment options are available on the website.
1. Online payment using a Credit / Debit Card (Master / Visa) - Your Hall Ticket will be generated immediately after successful payment. Please take two printouts of your Hall Ticket and paste your recent colour photograph on both the copies. Submit one copy of your Hall Ticket to the Examination Controller during the Exam and get the second copy validated & keep it for your records.
2. Cash / DD / Pay Order deposit at a FIITJEE Centre – You have to take a printout of your Online Application (e-Application) and submit it in person / send by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with Exam Fee. If you are submitting it in person at FIITJEE Centre, your Hall Ticket will be issued on the spot by the FIITJEE Centre. If you are sending printout of your Online Application along with Demand Draft / Pay Order for Exam Fee by post / courier, your Hall Ticket will be e-mailed to your e-mail ID given by you during online registration. You can also download your Hall Ticket from our website www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.Downloads will not be available for Hall Tickets issued in person.
B. Paper Application – You can obtain a Paper Application Form from any FIITJEE Centre or from your School office. Schools can obtain any number of Application Forms from any nearest FIITJEE centre. Fill this Application Form carefully and deposit it in person / send by post or courier to any nearest FIITJEE Centre. Your Hall Ticket will be issued by the FIITJEE centre either in person or will be sent to your e-mail ID as opted by you in the Application Form. You can also download your Hall Ticket from our website www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.
Downloads will not be available for Hall Tickets issued in person.
- ENROLMENT PROCESS
Once a student appears for either FIITJEE FTRE/MSTSE/FTSE/FTRE-12P/F-40 or any FIITJEE Admission Test or FIITJEE Entrance Exam & qualifies it with more than the cut-off marks for selection, he/she becomes eligible to join any FIITJEE Program of their choice (out of the ones offered as an outcome of the exam result), the next step is to complete the admission process called "Enrolment Process".
On the day of Result Declaration students need to visit FIITJEE website www.fiitjee.com & check their result online with the help of their 19 digit Registration No. & Web Access Code. They should do the following activities:
1. Printout the result having score & programs offered.
2. Click "Enrolment Kit" & download fee structures applicable to them along with enrolment form.
3. Once you download the form, print it & fill it completely. Paste 4 photos on it & staple 8 more photos of the student. On page 4 paste one photo of the PDC holder (father or mother) & then staple 2 more photos of them also.
4. Attach FTRE/MSTSE/FTSE/FTRE-12P/F-40 or any Admission Test Hall Ticket, it\'s result, present class/standard proof xerox in the filled form.
5. Make the DD/PDC as per the fee plans & submit it along with the docs to our Vizag Centre.
The forthcoming Admission Test dates are mentioned below.
1. Absentee SMS & Follow-up.
2. For Rigorous & Continuous Monitoring Updation of marks on Student Portal.
3. Regular Parent Teacher Meeting.
4. Self-Study & Doubt Clearance Room Facility for Students.
5. Periodic Intimation about forth coming Competitive Exams.
6. Extra Supporting Sessions for Weak Students.
1. Pick & Drop Transport Facility. To view click on TRANSPORT ROUTES
2. HOSTEL Facility for Boys. To view click on RULES & REGULATIONS
FIITJEE Financial Assistance Eligibility Test Results
- Admission Test, 20th May 2018
- Admission Test, 6th May 2018
- Curate 2018, 22nd April 2018
- Admission Test, 22nd April 2018
- Admission Test, 08th April 2018
- Admission Test, 25th March 2018
- IIT Genius, 04 Feb 2018
- Admission Test, 04 Feb 2018
- Fortunate-40 , 04 Feb 2018
- FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam, 2017
- Big Bang Edge Test, 2017